Blackwell Scrub Bottoms Strong Royal Blue
Named after Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, our new basic scrub pants will become your new favorite. Dr. Blackwell was the first woman in the United States to receive a medical degree from New York Geneva Medical College in 1949.
Imagine wearing your pajama pants to work without looking like you just got out of bed. Could we say it enough? These feel like no other pant and feature a functional zippered yoke seam pocket, two patch pockets at the back, and thin knit tape badge holder. The tunneled waist allows for adjustability, sinch it to your liking.
- Our fabric took months to source, as we needed to bring you the most comfortable material possible with easy care. We looked all over the world for you and found exactly what we envisioned for GreenCloud. This fabric is 100% Polyester made in Japan. It has the hand of silk and washes beautifully in cold water.
- Responsibly Made in the Dominican Republic
Comfortable fit but please note hip measurements and size accordingly.
- Regular inseam 30 inches.
- *Petite inseam 28 inches
- *Tall inseam 33 inches.
Machine wash cold, inside out.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Then go!
SIZE BUST WAIST HIP
0-2 XXS 30-31 24-25 33-34
4 XS 32-33 26-27 35-36
6 S 34-35 28-29 37-38
8-10 M 36-38 30-32 39-42
12 L 39-41 33-34 43-45
14 XL 42-43 35-36 46-47
16-18 XXL 44-45 37-38 48-49
20 XXXL 46-47 39-40 50-51
BLACKWELL INSEAM: Petite: 27 Regular: 30 Tall: 33
LAB JOGGER INSEAM: Petite: 23.5 Regular: 26.5 Tall: 29.5
WRIGHT INSEAM: Petite: 25 Regular: 27.5 Tall: 30.5
Free shipping and exchanges in the US. $5 return cost per order for repackaging.
We ship worldwide. Shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
We process orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow 2 - 3 business days after placing your order for processing. We will contact you with a follow-up email.
Personalized products will add 2 weeks to the standard delivery time.
If we need additional information for credit verification, we will contact you. Delivery time does not include Sundays or holidays.
NOTE: Taxes and Duties for international shipping may vary depending on the country and should be paid by the customer. We are not responsible for those charges.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been processed you will receive an email notification with the tracking information. Clicking on your tracking number should take you to your item's tracking page. If clicking on the number doesn't work automatically, then simply contact us at email@example.com.
NOT THE PERFECT FIT? NO PROBLEM!
As long as the item is unworn, unwashed and tags are intact, we offer FREE EXCHANGES AND FREE RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT. For returns to original payment, there is a small shipping and handling fee of $5.00. We are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Our return policy is 30 days.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted if the item is brand new, unworn condition with the tags attached. All personalized items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please return and exchange items in the provided clear bags to help ensure the life of the product while in-transit.
- Apparel must have hang tags attached and be free of stains, deodorant marks, perfume scents, make-up and animal hair.
- We reserve the right to adjust returns if original items are not received in new condition.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for a return or exchange to be processed once it arrives at our facility. You will receive an email from us when the return or exchange is processed.
- FINAL SALE items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- International buyers will have to pay for and arrange returns and exchanges. Please email us at email@example.com to start this process.
Please CLICK HERE to start your easy return/exchange!
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way